Monday, November 26, 2007

Tis the Season!

It's Christmas time! I hope everyone has bought my presents already, but if you haven't, don't even worry! You still have 28 or so days left! Kidding! I decked my halls! I'm not gonna lie, it kind of gave me a headache. But now that it's all up, it looks good! Here's a picture of my new tree, 40% off at Roberts- Black Friday! Ahhh!

And here is my old trees looking so cute by the front door! (I think so anyways)

I hope you all have a very happy holiday season and may we all remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas!! Love you all!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

Well your house looks the cutest. I love it!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Brandy said...

Looks way cute!! I'm still going to stop by and see your house one of these days!

Hollie said...

ellesay i love your christmas shhhtufff! your pretty much amaz-za-zing. btw. the get up kids!!! awe memoriezzzz:)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Lindz your trees and christmas decorations are way cute! I hope your pies turned out good! Yes we will be home for x-mas we are coming home dec 15th- dec 29th