So the second I saw the preview for Leap Year, I knew I had to see it IMMEDIATELY! I know, I'm pretty pathetic, but what can I say?? I'm a sucker for chick flicks! Especially ones with ridiculously good looking gents like Mr. Matthew Goode! (which in case you were wondering, the only other thing I have seen him in is Chasing Liberty....a teeny bopper chick flick that, yes - I enjoyed...) Anyways, so opening night, I begged Aimee and Hollie to go with me and off we went!
I haven't seen the Junction that crowded in a long time! We went a little early to grab a delicious bite at Costa Vida, but first discovered the parking garage was full! We ended up on the 4th Floor, as in rooftop parking! Then when we made it down the four flights of stairs, we found quite the line at Costa. But fear not, we decided just to take our salads to the theater with us. (Gotta love Megaplex!)
Here we are showing off our salads:


Then after the movie, which I of course enjoyed, and hiking back up to the cars - we did a little rooftop goofin off!



Oh what a fun filled evening!! Thanks girls for being my friends. Next up, Valentine's Day! (The movie that is) Any takers??



2 comments:
I will go with you to the movie!! I will have to check out that other one, it looks way cute!! You gals are silly!!
Glad to see you girls had fun, and seriously what would we do without the megaplex!! I am down for the Valentines Day movie!
Post a Comment