Dashboard Confessional, and best of all - it was FREE!
I knew they were coming, but being the ever so cool single gal (who's friends are all married) that I am, I didn't have anyone to go with...but alas, my little amiga Hollie called and didn't have anything going so we decided why not! By the time we decided to go, it was 7:45, with the concert starting at 7:00, but we figured we'd bundle up and head over and see what we could. It was a good thing we bundled, because boy was it FREEZING! There were tons of people and it was just kind of fun to be in the crowd playing in 25th Street. We got there to hear 3 or 4 songs, but then lost feeling to our extremities, so headed home for some HOT COCOA!
Thanks Dew Tour for the Fun Free Night, and Miss Ho for going with me!









1 comments:
Looks freezing, but way fun!!
Post a Comment