Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Something worth blogging about...

To all ELEVEN viewers of this blog, hello. It's me Linny.
So I could probably find a few things here and there to blog about, but right now the only thing sticking out in my mind is this raging party I had a few weeks ago. And when I say raging, I mean RAGING!

As you may recall, I have Bieber Fever. I'm open with it. I am fully aware it's probably not great for me to like the wee little lad, but I do. What can I say, homeboy's got talent. So, because I knew what all the fuss was about I felt it was my duty to share what I know with those I love. So, I threw a party - a BIEBER PARTY! (That's right Tex, you heard me!)

Here's some of the decor. I knew the red Justin pillow my aunt made me YEARS ago would come in handy. (It was made for Justin Timberlake, still love him so I kept the pillow - don't judge.) And yes, I made little pillows that say "I love Bieber" - but don't worry, they were given away as door prizes.

For dinner we had all of Justin's faves - including Spaghetti, Sprite, Apple Crisp in lieu of Apple Pie and Sour Patch Kids.

Karl gettin her drink on. (H2O of course)

The purple Elmer girls with their "I'm a Belieber" necklaces

The one with the REAL BIEBER FEBER, Miss Mariah - showing off ONE of her Bieber tats

The Biebs and me

Mariah, JB and Haley

Ash, Justin and Stai - don't worry, he had nothing to do with their pregnant belly's

Jamestown and Ho with J Bieber

Ticey and Karl

What raging party is complete without temporary Justin Bieber tattoos?

Cheesers

JB open shirt photo - courtesy of Mariah.

The whole gang ready for the movie - Never Say Never.

This is the shot where I almost lost my head to a ceiling fan. No big deal.



Well as you can see, I think it's safe to say more than a few people crossed over to the dark side that night. And by the dark side, I mean we have some new BELIEBERS on our hands. If anyone feels left out, please let me know. I am not opposed to throwing more JB parties, after all, it was a rip roaring good time! Thanks to all my party people for coming - and still being my friend after. Love ya'll!

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You guys are so funny!! I miss hanging out with you guys! It looks like you had fun like always!

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh! you're crazy but funny. . . .next time to will smith party and im there!!!

Ticey said...

I'm a Belieber! I sure had a good time at the party! Thanks for the invite, I'll come to any part-a you throw!!! You are a wonderful hostesses!

Texie said...

Haha, you really threw a Bieber party?!!! Oh Lindsay, maybe someday you'll graduate to better music :) And...I better get an invite to your next party...or else!!! lol lol