Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been tagged...

I just got tagged by Ticey, so here it goes..

4 places I have lived...
1. West Haven
2. Logan
3. West Haven again, different house though...
4. that's all I got.

4 FAVORITE places I have gone on vacation...
1. Hawaii (which ps, I'm about to enjoy again in t-minus two months)
2. Washington D.C.
3. Germany/Scotland
4. Mexico

4 jobs I have had...
1. Farr West
2. Bukoos
3. Jessie Jeans
4. Citibank

4 foods I like...
1. Pineapple
2. Mexican Food, pretty much all mexican food I love
3. Rumbi's rice bowls....
4. french fries

4 Hobbies...
1. taking pictures
2. sleeping
3. eating
4. crafting I guess...when I'm motivated

4 things people don't know about me...
1. I, like Ticey, HATE HATE HATE public speaking! It scares me to death!
2. I'm naive.
3. I love kiki muki's - - oh wait! YOu probably all knew that. WHoops.
4. Everytime I run or something, I visualize myself tripping and knocking my teeth out....that's real, which is why I seldomly run.

4 things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1. I'd buy a sweet new ride!
2. A new house would be good!
3. My poor outdated wardrobe could probably use some help...
4. Oh travel is a good one, I'd do that!!!

I guess I get to tag people now, but I'm sure you've all been tagged (since I'm so quick and all) but Hollie, Amanda and Jack-o-lantern, if you haven't been tagged yet....YOU HAVE NOW!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

um you suck--you are going back to my native land...Hawaii. tell all my peeps hello. and You better find yourself a well behaved Kiki Muki:)

Ticey said...

Bout time you replyed to my tag you stinker.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey yes our trip is booked out there! We are coming out on dec 15 and I would love it if you could have club when I am out there that would be fun! Let me know when you are planning I will let you know if I am available, Most days are open though