Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One Year Down....

Well as you may recall, in January of 2007 I decided to copy my Grandma and start "Club" with my friends from high school. I can proudly say we successfully completed one year of club! It has been so fun to have these monthly get togethers and to be able to watch the kids grow and just be able to laugh and have fun! I love it! And I'm so thankful for such fun friends, you guys are wonderful!!
Last week we had our December Club at The Pizza Factory at the Junction. They gave us our own room which was smart because we were kind of loud! We had so much fun just sitting there talking and remembering all of our fun times we have shared. I'm pretty sure the waiter wanted to kick us out because we sat there for like 45 minutes after finishing our food! Anyways we had fun! Oh and Amanda, if you read this, we really tried to get ahold of you but you apparently changed your number and failed to notify us! But we were thinking about you!
Here we all are toasting our breadsticks! Nummers.

Stacey and Anna. (It was Anna's 15th Birthday!!)

Look! It's Jodi, Aimee and Me!

And Ashlee, Jamie and that one weird girl.....oh yeah, Hollie. That's her name! Ha Ha! :)

And we can't forget little Carson and his breadstick! What a cute little man he is! Good job Jo!

Here is me and Aimee's pizza....it was BATHING in olives. But I'm not mad.

The Birthday girls! And their way yummy treat!

Thanks for a way fun time girls! And a way fun year! I hope there are MANY MANY more to come!

4 comments:

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

oh elle-say!! weird girl huh? i dont even know what your talking about:) you like how i um like my breadstick *wink* *wink* haha. what? it was nice and tasty oh and BIG;) Cars looks so effin cute in the toast pic. anywho...I love us and our reason for club!! lets make it 60+ years shall we:)
ps. sorry for the above deletion!!

Ticey said...

I am so proud. Look at you go. Looks like you guys had a way fun time. Keep that club going - Grandma will be so proud.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

HEY I KNOW YOU TRIED SORRY I AM A BIG NERD! I TOUGHT I TOLD EVERYONE MY NUMBER!