Saturday we got together for dinner at Iggy's! Have I mentioned I'm loving this monthly dinner thing? I love seeing these girls that I never see otherwise!
Me, Tyso and Shauna
Me, Tyso and Shauna
So I gave Marl my pickle, thinking she would hate it.
Nope, she freaking went to town on that thing!
And was not at all happy with her mom after she took it away! (Sorry Texie)
Thanks for hanging out with me friends!



5 comments:
Okay the pickle thing was hilarious!! We sure had a fun time!!
Good Times, Good Times! Kole has since given Marley a dill pickle to suck on and she happened to cry again when i took it away after she made a giant mess!! Look what you've got her lovin now!!!
Oh how I love our dinner nights too!! I am just glad that bee didn't sting me before we left..
Im glad you ladies enjoy my favorite place:) Iggys treats us well:) ps. way to give a girl a pickle:)
I love that you are always doing fun stuff and hanging out. I need some more fun in my life! I need to give Iggy's another try :)
Post a Comment