Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Fever!

Can I just say - it's about time! I'm so glad we are finally getting some warm weather! Now let's just hope it lasts!





I broke out my scooter a few weeks ago and after giving it some love and attention, we got it running again! (I didn't even get it out last year, so it was feeling a little neglected!) Anyways, P loves it! It's a little hard to ride with him on there, but we sure try!

WELCOME SPRING!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh I love the scooter I need to come for a ride. I love the spring weather too!! Yeah for spring!!

Millie said...

So you still post the hideous pictures? What were you thinking? This should be illegal!

Marky said...

Hooray for warm weather! Can't wait to come take the scooter for a spin!

Hollie said...

That lil p is such a stallion..AND i love the fact that you got your scoot scoot out:) look what nice weather does to us;)