Monday, May 3, 2010

Face Painting Rocks!

While painting our club projects, Miss Hollie Face and I decided that we'd be super cool and paint our faces! Actually, I apparently had a little too much energy and was trying really hard to paint Aimee's face but backed off when she threatened my life. Hollie, on the other hand, doesn't scare me so I got her good! Then we decided to create some facial art, and here is what came of it.







In all of this, I didn't take picture of what we made, and I don't have the entire group shot! But as you can see, we had a super swell time and I can't wait for more just like it!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh my my my...we are by far the most hilarious people of all time:) I love that we failed to take pics of thee actual club craft, apparently face painting is much more interesting!! Cheers to us and our funnyness:)

Michelle said...

Ok, so I have been meaning to leave a comment since I saw the pic of your SUPER cute house!!! I LOVE it, I am so happy for you.. next girls night.. your house! and going back to school.. wow girl! That's great.. cute pics :)