Well I guess it's official, I am a blog SLACKER. And I have been informed that I am in trouble, because as it turns out- apparently someone out there actually still looks at this! So hello, I'm back!!
Let me just catch you all up real quick on some of the random happenings in my life, although trust me - there's not much to tell...
September's Club @ my house - we made fun Halloween Pinwheels, courtesy of someone more creative than me!
Dinner with some of my favorite peeps at my new FAVORITE eating establishment, Cafe Zupa's. Oh my goodness, if you haven't experienced this yummy goodness - you must. I personally love the summer salad and the ultimate grilled cheese, but that's just me.
Chloe showing off "Grandpa's pumpkins" at Garder's Village
Me and Chloe at Kerry Gibson's fundraiser at the maze.
Congrats to Terry!
This brings me to the maze, which I will post about on its own, because as you all know...the maze is my home away from home for the month of October. I've also been getting settled in my house and trying to clean up my yard (trying being the key word). I have come to realize just how grateful I am for finding this home in this neighborhood. I have some wonderful neighbors and feel so lucky to be here! More on that later, and hopefully I'll get some more house pics posted soon.
Until then, peace out folks.



1 comments:
Yeah a post :) That's right I'm still checking you out, haven't given up on you yet! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment