Oh the joys of the maze....Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that our family has the opportunity to do the maze and make some extra cash-ola, but I'm also very grateful to be done with it every year. I know I don't put in nearly the hours and effort that others do - so I'm thankful to them for that! I'm also thankful to my dear Miss Aimee this year. She was my right hand man (even though she's a girl) and was there every day right on time to help me. We had a blast working together every day. I will say that is the bonus of the maze, I love hanging out with my family and cousins, we honestly do have so much fun - for the most part (when we're not screaming at teenagers).
Anyways, back to Aimee, she was so hardcore that she even worked on her birthday! Who does that? So I tried to make it at least enjoyable and tried to be fancy and make some cupcakes.



Trying to stay warm!
Aimee's birthday celebration lasted throughout the weekend, she is so lucky.
Me, Shalee, Karl, Aim, Malia and Ticey
Aimee and Bazz
Aimee, Me and Jodi
Perrin came to play on our last weeknight, he had so much fun I didn't think he was ever going to leave! When he finally agreed to go home, he said "Linny, I had a really fun time at the maze."

Until next year party people!



2 comments:
Aimee deserves an award for working on her b.day! Yeah for the maze, fun times!!
I love the maze! and Perrin's hat!
Post a Comment