Jamie was nice enough to let us chill at her house for club in October. We had a fun evening of dressing Hollie and Ana up as a banana, eating pizza, chatting, sipping "gourmet hot chocolate", Halloween shopping and we even topped it off with the funnest part of all - more on that in a sec...
Here's the gals, Stacey with Brin, me with a spider on my head, Jo, Banana Hollie and James
Ana Banana and me

The kiddos with the banana girl!
Carson, Avery, Cash, Ana, Carden and Emery
Awkward Family Photo, Club style
Stacey and Brin
and the rest of us!
Showing off our gourmet hot chocolate at Farr's Fresh.
(Don't worry that AFTER we took our pictures, they offered to turn on the fireplace - losers!)
Jamie and Mariah
Cheers Mate!
Happy Halloween!
And for the icing on the cake - - if you can't tell what this picture is, those would be red and blue flashing lights in my rear view mirror! Yep, I got my first ticket in like 5 years! BOO. And I will have you no that no, I was NOT speeding...apparently my registration renewal went to my parents house and I totally forgot about it. So yeah, we spend a good 20 minutes sitting there waiting for my ticket. Thanks again Clinton City Police Officer!

All in all, it was a super fun night. Thank you my friends!



2 comments:
Boo for ticket...thats no fun. Looks like you had a fun club!
Ummm friend, I am inlove with your hair in these pics! And why are you so super skinny!
Post a Comment