First of all - I promise one day I'll try to be a better blogger and blog about things when they happen and not months later! But in my defense, Harry Potter was only a month ago, so technically I'm already doing better!
Now, moving on - so HARRY POTTER. Here's the thing, I've never really been into Harry. I'm not a Harry hater or anything, I think I read the first book many MANY moons ago, and it was good but apparently I lost interest (in reading mostly) and never finished the series. (Not uncommon ps, I'm about 2.5 books into The Work and the Glory and always had, and still do, have every intention of finishing them.) Anyways, I had only seen like the first 2 movies but when Ticey came in one day at the maze with these super amazing party passes(that's what I'm calling them anyways), I thought WHY NOT? Luckily that was in October and the movie wasn't until the middle of November, so I had a month to catch up on my Potter! And that's exactly what I did, I spent that time watching all the movies - and not that I was surprised or anything, but I thoroughly enjoyed them! So the night came and we were READY TO PARTY!
The whole package deal included 1 round of bowling, 1 round of mini golf and 12 tokens for the arcade all from Fat Catz. We also got drinks mugs with 2 refills, Harry Potter pins, popcorn for the movie and got entered into a raffle oh and of course the 7:50 show time :) (Yes, Tyso - that is copied and pasted from your bloggity, don't fret.)
Me and Aim with our sweet mugs ready to play an awesome round of bowling...
Max and Curtis
Ticey and her excited face!
Wow....who wants to go bowling with me?? It's a guaranteed win!
Grabbin a bite at the Pizza factory
This would be the cool "lefthanders only" bench. 
Some seriously fun times! I really did love the movie and now can't wait for Part 2 - and you can bet, we'll be partying in style that time around too!







2 comments:
So glad I have Harry Potter'd you :) Sure was a fun night and can't wait to do it next year again!!! Hooray for Harry!
I love that Curtis is the only guy in attendance :)
Post a Comment