Dear WordFeud on my phone, thanks for giving me something to do when I am bored. You are truly wonderful and have made me a smarter person, sort of.
Dear Cafe Zupa's,
You are delicious and I could eat your summer salad and Wisconsin caulifower soup and chocolate covered strawberries every day if you'd let me.
Ok, don't judge me on this one people....but I gotta be truthful with my loves.
My dearest television set, you really are one of my bestest friends. Thank you for always being there for me, for making me laugh, for making me cry.
(This is not my actual tv, in case you care.)
Keeping in line with my love for tv...
Dear FNL, thank you for being truly one of the greatest shows ever. I LOVE YOU, I love Tim Riggins, I love Matt Saracen, I love Coach Taylor. I love you all. Thanks for the memories. (Tonight is the Series Finale ps, thus me being all sentimental.)
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
Dear Netflix, thank you for making it possible to further enjoy my love for tv. Thank you for allowing me to view tv shows that were previously unavailable to me because my dvr is too full to record them. (It's sick people, it really is. I have a problem.)

Thanks for Prison Break!!
Words can NEVER describe how thankful I am for bringing Michael Scofield into my life.
Just for the record, I started this series like two weeks ago, and I cannot stop watching it. It's instantly streaming on Netflix so I don't have to wait for the dvd. I literally could spend ALL DAY watching - ok, I do. I'm on Season 4 now and I'm trying to slow down before it's over. Only problem is I seriously DREAM about these people like every night (probably because I spend 4 hours watching them right before I go to bed!) and I toss and turn and hope they're ok. It's not great. (But Wentworth Miller in my dreams isn't so bad.)
I have to juggle PB and Vampire Diaries, because once the dvd comes I have to focus on that.
Thank you Stefan and Damon Salvatore for being so gosh darn good looking.
Ok, that's enough tv for now. But to the rest of my shows patiently waiting for me to catch up on them, I still love you and I'm coming!
My little PZ and Chlo - I love you both more than life itself!

My dearest freak of a dog, I really really love you. "Don't ever die." (I said that in my Christina Yang voice when she tells Burke that - someone please say you know what I'm talking about.)
Thanks for being my bestest little buddy. And sorry I made you wear that shirt.
Oh and dear family, you guys are ok too. Just kidding, I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Dear Bruno, thanks for making some super sweet tunes for me to totally jam out to. You are too kind.
Dear Animal Crackers, thank you for being a low fat snack and a good source of calcium. And thank you for letting me bite the heads off of each of you. Tiki and I sincerely love you.
My dearest friends, I really do love you more than you will ever know. Thanks for keeping the 3rd wheel around all these years and letting me part of your lives. I love watching your families grow and being able to see you be mothers and wives! Makes me so proud!


(Ps, I still love you even if I don't have a picture of you. Promise.)
Dear Pioneer Woman, I freaking love your guts!!
My aunt gave me her cookbook for Christmas. I had been on her blog before, but never really spent too much time there. I am now officially OBSESSED. She is wonderful and I want to be her best friend.
And now thanks to her, I want to marry a cowboy. A real life, Wrangler and chaps wearing cowboy. And now I'm convinced nothing less will do. So if anyone of you know where I can find one of these, please point me in that direction.
Dear little clementines, you are yummy and healthy and I like eating you. Three of you a day actually. (And I'm not even pregnant. Wink, Tice!)

And to my new water heater that I had to buy because my last one was leaking and creating a small little mold situation, I love you. Thank you for working, and not leaking, and providing me with piping hot bathes. I am forever endebted to you.
Dear KUTV2 News in the Morning, you guys are funny and you make me laugh and help me wake up. Thanks for that.
Well there you have it. Those are just a few (or more than a few) of my loves. And here you guys thought I was just this single girl with no love for nothing. WRONG.
Happy Valentine's to you and your kin!







1 comments:
You crack me up! Okay so I need to hear more about Netflix! And I think I need that Pioneer woman cook book!
Post a Comment