Seriously, I'm spent. The worst is when it warms up for a day or two, and then the forcast for the weekend is a foot of snow. C'MON! So, yesterday as I was leaving work I was telling Andrea that if I didn't wake up to sunshine and flowers I was DONE. Yep, I quit. I don't know what I quit exactly, I just QUIT. I said I'd even put on capris and flip flops to try and convince myself that it's warm. (I quickly realized that my capris won't fit because I'm still packing around my winter lbs - - don't ask me how my ellipticizing is going, because it's obviously not great!!!)
So this morning when I got to work, I opened my curtain to this:


I'm so SUPER slow, that I just stood there, wondering if it was my birthday and I had forgotten or something. And then I saw this:
Yep, it's true. I'm a Belieber. Don't judge. So I thought, maybe this was all because Bieber was on my desk, but when Andrea got here, so reminded me of my rant yesterday. AWW, how nice is that! So, if anyone needs me today, I'm chillin in my sunny office - ignoring the snow staring at me through the windows, reading about Mr. Bieber (again, don't judge).
THANKS ANDREA, YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE WEST!



1 comments:
How sweet! She really didn't want you to quit :) I'm ready for sunshine and rainbows too - hang in there a little bit long!!
Post a Comment