Thursday, March 3, 2011

People I Like

Here's just a few random pics of some of the most awesomest people I associate myself with.

A few weeks ago, a few of us got together to eat lots of food and chat the night away.
I love that some of these girls I have known since elementary school - most of them actually and that we are stil the best of friends today! (Jo, I love you just as much even tho we didn't meet til that blessed "hot" day in gym our sophomore year.)

Stacey, Hollie, Jamie, Jo and Me

One night my younger brother bear decided to grace us with his presence - this is not an every day occurance, so we opened the gate and seized the day with dinner at the Union Grill (and ice cream at Farr's, yum!)

The big brother grizzly bear....please Spring, hurry along so we can see what Cub looks like under all that fur!

Once upon a time, a group of us select awesome people used to get together once a month...then life apparently happened and we haven't done so in months! SO, the ever so diligdent Karl set up a blessed dinner at only the best place EVER....can we say Cafe ZUPA'S? Unfortunately, mutual and sicknesses kept half the crew home, but the rest of us still had a super swell time!
Mindy with Tader bug
Shauna and baby Ty
Little Nevi-loo-who!
Group Shot!
Thanks for the fun night girls - I love your guts and hope to see much more of you!

And there you have it, me and my neat-o party people!

1 comments:

Ticey said...

So sad I had to miss dinn dinn. Glad you guys had fun though!!