Monday, March 21, 2011

Utah Spazz

A few weeks ago my dad had Dairy Commission tickets to the Jazz vs Nuggets game. It was a late game so mom opted not to go so I took her place. The tickets were in the Sky Box with a dinner before. It was fun times even though the Jazz struggle to win these days! Plus after sitting in the dairy seats in the lower bowl, sitting up above the nose bleeds just isn't the same! But the bonus was, we did get a special visit from the Mini Bear!

I was pretty excited to get a picture...that was until I smelled him. Now I don't blame Mr. Mini Bear himself, I'm sure that get up is really hot and all, and I'm sure he showers...but the bear suit needed a dry cleaning - like BAD! But, the stank aside, it was still fun seeing him and getting a picture.

I took this picture not for the Bird Man, but for the "Dairy Farmers" sign on the bottom, because they were the reasons I was there. Thanks Dairy Farmers!

One of the dairy farmers and me

The view from the Sky Box

No Dairy Commission dinner would be complete without Chocolate Milk!


Mini Bear and Me!


Thanks Dad for letting me tag along, I sure had fun! Maybe one day I'll be able to go to a game they can actually win, wouldn't that be swell??

0 comments: