

Thanks Andrea!! And THANKS again for doing the meeting so I didn't have to! You are a LIFESAVER!
While I was at work, I had a surprise visitor. My long lost Jack's sister brought me in these pretty flowers and Salt and Vinegar Chips and Jelly Filled Donuts!! (She knows me too well!)
THANK YOU JACK (and Heidi), I love your guts!
With my parents being out of town, we did dinner earlier this month with the whole fam - but I have the coolest brother ever so Cub called and took me and Bazzle to dinner.
(That man has a heart of gold under that GINORMOUS beard of his - well his heart's not under the beard, his chin is - but you get my point, right??)

Thanks for dinner and for hanging out with me brothers!
And most importantly, the day wouldn't have been complete without a BIRTHDAY KISS! Yes, you heard me - I got a birthday kiss. I have pretty much been a dating fool this week so it was bound to happen, right? Pick yourself up off the floor people....and prepare yourselves.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
HA HA HA!! Good thing someone loves me!And just for the record, I promise I don't make a habit of letting my dog lick my face. But it was my birthday and he loves me so it happened people, get over it.
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I have some pretty awesome friends and family and I luff you all!





1 comments:
Oh Cubby Wubby - how sweet of him!! LOVE the kiss!! Happy Birthday Yo - you rock!!
Post a Comment