Well, I've put it off and I've put it off - mostly because I'm pretty sure there aren't too many people who actually care enough to check out this ol' bloggity, but I think it's now time to PRIVATE this BABY up!
That's right, I'm going private. After just seeing what one of my fellow open blogger friends is going through right now, it scared me straight and I think it's time I start practicing "safe blogging".
Please leave me a comment or email me your email address if you still want in on this goodness! I'll make the change the end of May - I know people aren't used to checking here too often, so I'll give you a while to respond. (In case you need time to think about it and see if you really want to subject yourself to this nonsense.)
Thanks friends!
~Linny
Oh, and can't forget about my significant other, Tiki.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I think it's time...
Posted by Lindsay at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
MEEEEEE MEEEE! dont forget ME! jkwillie07@gmail.com
I cant believe what some people will write on others blogs. . . CRAZY PEOPLE
Me too!
Don't even think about forgetting me!
I will facebook you my email just in case my crazy blog viewer finds it!!! haha
michellehoughton@ymail.com :)
katieholmes311@gmail.com
wendee_lou@hotmail.com
You know I want in!! :)
wolfpackvp@msn.com
jknielsen8@msn.com
aud7weezie@yahoo.com
Thanks Lindsay!
JylPenrod@yahoo.com
Post a Comment