Oh hey friends, it's me - Linny. You know, the keeper of this blog. (I share with Tiki, but he doesn't generally have too much input.) I'm just sitting here in my hotel room in the lovely Park City (by myself) trying to "borrow" some wireless from the lobby so I don't have to pay for it myself because I'm cheap and poor like that...Anyways, last night my sis-in-law introduced me to the wondrous world of KID HISTORY and I just had to share!
Have you people heard of this YouTube SENSATION?? (Ok, I don't know how much of a sensation it is, but it should be.) Please say no, I hope I'm not the last to know.
Anyways, PLEASE for the love of all that is good and holy - watch these videos. I'm not enough to post links - or just post them on my bloggity, so you have to do it the good ol' fashioned way. Go to YouTube, search KID HISTORY - there are 4 Episodes, watch them all. You won't regret i! Oh, word to wise, maybe go pee first so you don't pee your pants watching! They are so fun!
Hope you enjoy - let me know what you thought! (Unless you didn't think they were great, in that case I can't believe you have a sense of humor and there is no need to further discuss this matter - no offense!)
Peace and chicken grease my people!



0 comments:
Post a Comment