My dear, dear neglected blog....whatever am I going to do with you?
Well, it's time for my quarterly blog post! I know you are all anxiously awaiting the reveal of my room after my last post, but unfortunately I have nothing to update! Wait - yes I do. I have lots of lumber and materials in a pile in my garage! Other than that, I'm still sporting a half painted room PATIENTLY waiting on the contractor! And in other news - along with materials for my room, I have A NEW FRONT DOOR just chillin the garage! WAHOO!! I'm sad to say I never found the one I wanted, and considering no one came to me wanting to cash in on that huge prize, neither did you... My lumber salesman (also known as Bishop to me) came with what doors he sales and he didn't have anything quite like my beloved dream door but I did find one I really like! I have big plans for it too, you just wait and see. (Maybe by the time I turn 42 I'll have it installed and I can share with you. Cross your fingers!)
So there's that.....I left my last catchup post just before Christmas. So here's a little run down of my holidays.
Every year for as long as I can remember, we would go have brunch Christmas morning at my Grandma Stratford's. This year where Christmas was on Sunday, we did it on Christmas Eve and had it had my Uncle Pete and Aunt Aleene's instead - we fit a little better there.
My cute cousin Kari had games for the kids

Cousinly love
Thanks Aleene and Kari for putting that together and keeping our tradition alive! It was lots of fun!Santa Stratford found us the next day

We had a fun day, starting with church and then lunch - homemade Mac and Cheese....nice Christmas meal, eh? Hey - we paired it with ham so we were sort of fancy, plus - it was delicious! After lunch we opened presents and got lots of fun things. Then Ronnie came in with his present, to whom I am not sure....a double shot! So after they got that set up, there was lots of competitions happening. I think Camille was the champ!

Chloe and P in their new jammies.

Next up was New Years Eve. My Aunt and cousins are always So NiCe to think of me and include me in their festivities and I'm SO glad because it's always a blast!! We had a yummy dinner (Zupa's!) and lots of snacks and treats and of course in the Stratford Family style, lots of games!
Curtis, Aussie and me
New Years Day - I just had to throw this in. My cousin Kristy has a fun little etsy shop (Little Trendsetters) and she put on facebook that she needed people to try out her new items, these cutest bow ties and give feedback. (Hey Kirb, did you ever get my feedback? Hope so, cause it was all good!) Anyways, she was so nice to send me one for Perrin and I couldn't wait to try it on him. Unfortunately, the only NICE clothes he had a grandma's were WAY too small!! But, I wanted to see how it would fit so I could let her know, so this is what he looked like.

Such a little nerd. But on the bright side, the tie is ADORABLE and fits great! (If you have a boy, you should probably visit her site and buy one...or two.) And I may or may not have tried the bow tie on Tiki. And I may or may not have pictures. And I may or may not have blown up said pictures to display in my new room. I refuse to confirm anything!
And last but not least, in completely unrelated news - in one month and 7 days, me and 4 of my favorite people are going here!!
I had real big plans to spend my birthday this year on the beach, and thanks to my mom's wonderful cousin Marlene, it's happening! So if any of you had big surprise parties planned for me, they will need to be postponed. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm going to be relaxing on the beach. YAY!!That's all folks...see ya in a few months! :)






1 comments:
LIDSAY- YOU ARE MY MOST FAVORITE PERSON EVER! you are so nice to include my stuff on you s popular blog! Yes I got you feed back and you will be my number 1 go to person when i need peope to tell me what they think of my things! LOVE YOU!
Kirby
Post a Comment