So now, because I have wild hairs - and NO PATIENCE whatsoever, I have the top of all my walls painted grey. Now the problem is, I'm not skilled enough to do the board and batten portion of the project, so now....I wait. I wait for my contractor brother who is currently working on a job, and has a list of others that follows and I just so happen to fall into that, "when I get around to it" list - which means, I may be living in a really awesome looking room for quite some time. Maybe if I had just an ounce of patience in my life, I could've waited until it was my turn....but that's not how I roll.
My half painted walls isn't why I am blogging tho, that was just a side note. The purpose of this post is to talk about this door.
I. Love. It.
No really, I do. I NEED it! I have always hated my front door. I don't know why, it's a perfectly fine front door, but I have wanted to replace it. I haven't tho, because well I'm not rich. I do however live to save for something, and love the feeling of getting something I have worked and saved for! And for me - that usually is house stuff. I'm not into fashion so I don't care to run out and buy new clothes, and as much as I would love a new car or something, mine is fine so I will deal with it. So my weakness is messing with my house, I love to keep making it into something I love!! It seems like I always have a to do/wish list for it. The list was REALLY long when I bought it and we took care of most of it while we were fixing things up, but some things still remain. Like my door. And my floors - but that's a post for another day.
So once I get my room finished, if I ever get my room finished, the door is NEXT on the list! So your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to find me that door!!
Finder gets a dollar. How's that for incentive?
One, two, three - GO!! Let me know when you find it! I'll have a crisp GEORGE WASHINGTON waiting!!



1 comments:
I hope I win...I could use a dollar :)
Post a Comment