Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whoopsie...

So, once upon a time I used to blog......maybe I wasn't ALWAYS the best blogger, but I was on a roll there for a while, wasn't I? Then, something happened. I got lazy I guess. Me, lazy?? Weird, I know. I never finished my gratitude photo challenge, but just so you know, I am grateful for everything I have!!



Now, let's catch-up... WARNING, this is going to be a long post and I sincerely apologize for that. Bear with me people, mmmk.



First off - the Punkinaze! Geez, that feels like it was forever ago! As always there were good times to be had, but we were all VERY happy when it was over!!


My maze buddy Aimee! Thanks for always being there to help me open and stuff yo!


Pat's friend came and sold glow sticks for a fundraiser for WSU and their little boys became MY BEST FRIENDS EVER!! This is me and Braxton, we switched hats - because that's what best friends do! Little Brody was a little heartbreaker - they were both super helpful and loved helping us stamp hands!
Last night of the maze - Celebrate good times!!
Dinner at Zupa's with my gals - YUMMO! James, Emes and me
Aimee and Hollie


Perrin and Chloe LOVE riding their little red car throughout the house, and they especially love when someone will push them! This is me being "Super Aunt". I deserve a medal or something.



For my moms birthday, we surprised her with pics of the kiddos. They turned out SO FUN if I do say so myself!
SERIOUSLY, is this not the most precious pic ever!! (Good job Camille!)


THANKSGIVING at the parentals This was the year we went vegetarian! Turkey wasn't done til a couple hours AFTER we ate. Whoopsie. We enjoyed the leftover turkey sandwhiches tho.


This picture needs to be blown up and framed. You gotta love capturing silly Cub!
November Club - dinner at Cafe Rio followed by ice cream at Farr's Fresh!


Happy Birthday to my mudda!



Silly Chloe time



The annual Farr West City Christmas Party at Maddox - and the annual tower of CHOCOLATES! The best part, the guy in charge had the table set up for us and told us he had told everyone to just wait and see what we do. Our tower is famous!! The builders of the tower!

The FWC crew!


For December's Club - we had a cookie AND white elephant exchange.


We. Had. So. Much. Fun.


I seriously LOVE my friends and our little club we started. I am SO grateful for my grandma's sweet example and feel incredibly honored to be able to follow in her footsteps! I truly hope our club will continue to grow and flourish for YEARS and YEARS to come!!


My white elephant present was this pig. It was hilarious! Good job Michelle!


But then Aimee, being the last person to have a turn - STOLE it from me!!
She named him Wilbur and lovingly cared for him all night long. Weirdo.
And my Christmas surprise - Amanda! She let me know in advance when she'd be in town so I planned accordingly and didn't tell anyone. I think it ended up being a nice surprise - and it was so fun having you there Man!!



Next up, Christmas! I think I'll call it good for this post tho since I probably lost all of you after the first 20 pictures!!

Peace out yo's!

1 comments:

Ticey said...

You have been busy! Thanks for posting...please keep going!!