Whoopsie, I'm falling behind! So let's get to it!
DAY 19 - BEST FRIEND
I'm going to go ahead and make that BEST FRIENDSSSS, cause I have lots!
Where would I be without this awesome group of gals? (There are a few missing from this pic, but I love them too!)
I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I love these girls! I love that I've been friends with most of them, longer than I haven't. I am SO grateful to have them in my life. I am grateful that they accept me for me. I love them, I do. And I love their families, I love watching them be mommies and make the cutest kids ever. I hope and pray they never get sick of their sad little single friend and instead continue to let me be a part of their lives!
The cousins ~
(ps, Aimee and Krissie aren't my family, well not technically anyways, but I still like them.)
DAY 20 - SEASONAL
I love the holiday season! I love that there is a holiday that encourages us to count our blessings (which we should really be doing all the time anyways...) and I love LOVE love come Christmas time!
I also love decorating for holidays. While we were at Swiss Days, I heard one lady walk by this super cute Halloween booth and said, "it's just Halloween stuff. I don't get why people decorate for holidays when it's only up for a month." REALLY?? A month is a month lady! I have lots of fun decorating for the different holidays.

So today, I am thankful for the different seasons. And I'm thankful I get to decorate my home accordingly!
DAY 21 - WHERE I SLEEP
So....this is my bed. It's where I sleep. You'd think if I was going to take a picture of it, I'd at least make it.....but nope. It's 10 o'clock at night and this is what my bed looks like at bedtime. I'm thankful for my bed. Mostly I'm just thankful for sleep.
(and yes, it has been discussed that I need to pay a little more attention to MY room. My spare room is MUCH cuter....I'll put it on my to do list. )
DAY 22 - CLOTHING
I'm grateful for clothes, and you should all be grateful I have clothes too. The alternative is a scary thought.
One thing I am NOT is fashionable. Case in point, one of my favorite items of clothing is this old sweatshirt I got at the d.i. when I was in high school.
Look at this amazingness...
This sweatshirt brings back lots of fun memories from both high school and my ONE semester at USU. This also reminds me of Tyso. She likes it too. She has good taste. (for real.)
And that's it for tonight, it's bedtime, one of those things I'm extremely thankful for!





1 comments:
OH well I just LUFF you too! Glad I get to be "stuck" with you :) UH ya PS if you ever decide to get rid of that sweater you know where to send it :) Me likey!!
Post a Comment