Apparently I don't know what day it is because when I THOUGHT I was getting all caught up yesterday, I failed to do that days gratitude photo. Struggle. So here is day 15 AND 16!
Day 15 - TECHNOLOGY
Let's all use our imagination and pretend there is a video clip inserted right here of Kip singing his wedding song to Lafawnduh. "I love technology. But not as much as you . Always and forever." Yeah, I sing that song every time I hear the word "Technology" because I'm cool like that. (Oh and there's NOT a video clip because I'm not smart enough to post it, apparently technology doesn't love me.)
I truly am grateful for technology. Where would we be without things like smart phones these days?? I remember when I bought my computer way back in the day, I got a desktop because I couldn't see any need for a laptop. Um, my laptop has changed my life! Not really, but I really, REALLY love the convenience of it! I'm not gonna lie, I love that I can sit in my bed and be warm and do whatever I need to do online. And I have loved having it when I travel. When we were in Europe, we used it to book different activities and our room for our last night in Scotland. Handy Dandy!
Day 16 - ANIMALS
(Yes, he is wearing a Christmas sweater. I had to make sure it fit before I make Christmas Cards...don't judge.)
To say I am grateful for animals, namely this little furball, would be an utter and complete understatement! I have never been a "dog person" yet, I always wanted one anyways. And when I bought my townhouse and went home to dead silence every night, getting a dog became a necessity.
Seriously, I love my little Tiki. It's nice to have "someone" to come home to, and know he's always happy to see me - mostly because he needs to go outside - but still.
Tik's my little spoiled little buddy....

And I would be lost without him!



1 comments:
I just told Shane when this computer goes to the poop's we are so getting a laptop. Me wants so bad! Amen to the technology thing tho', don't know where we would be without it! Oh and I just love TikiBoo!! What a cute little Buddy!
Post a Comment