Day 17 - MEMORIES!
I love this topic. I love memories. I love making memories. And I really love capturing memories. I'm a pretty forgetful person, so capturing memories isn't just fun for me, it's pretty much a necessity. I made my first scrapbook when I was in Jr. High. It is awful. I pretty much destroyed all my childhood pictures in the process because I didn't know any better....but I guess live and learn, right? I have made several books since. I almost need my own room for them!
My latest book, our Europe trip.
I make a book after every vacation I go on and then I make one for every year.
I should really buy stock in Shutterfly!
My closet full of my older scrapbooks. Most of which are my high school years.
I'm not kidding when I say I take a lot of pics, see - this book only covers 3 months!

I am so grateful for such wonderful memories full of family and friends!
Day 18 - SOMETHING NEW!
I wish I could show you a picture of a new car or something really cool....unfortunately, that's not gonna happen any time soon so instead you'll have to settle for my new jacket.
My latest purchase courtesy of Target.com. While doing some Christmas shopping, I had to spend a few more dollars to get free shipping, that gets me every time!
Side note....In my head (not out loud because that'd be rude) I always make fun of people who take pictures of themselves in the mirror but after trying to get a pic of my jacket, I have new respect for those people! It's not as easy as it looks. I'll stick to the stretched out arm self portraits in the future.I am grateful for getting new things!
Maybe one take I'll even be able to show you a picture of that new car.




2 comments:
Love the books! I need to start doing that. I feel the same way about self portraits but this was for a very good reason and it's a cute pic :) And I LOVE The jacket!
Uh I want that jacket - so cute!
Post a Comment