Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude - Day 4

So after looking closely at what some of these challenges are, I decided there are some pretty weird ones....so maybe, just maybe somewhere along the line, I may just change them to something more suitable to me. Today, however, is not that day.

Today's picture - Leaves. Ok...sort of random, but I'll go with it.

I love most everything about fall. I LOVE the changing of the leaves. I love when the changing of the weather so I can break out my hoodies and warm fall clothes. If it just went from Spring to Summer to Fall, then back to Spring again I'd be ok. And if we MUST have a winter, I'd be fine with it only lasting a week, 2 if you must. But anyways, back to fall. I love LOVE love anything pumpkin. Yummo, bring on the treats! The one downfall to FaLL would have to be - you guessed it, the maze.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have the maze and the opportunity it gives me to hang out with my fam for the month, and of course the extra spending money definitely comes in handy for Christmas - but by the end, I'm ALWAYS very GRATEFUL when November rolls in. It definitely wears you out. One of these days when I'm feeling real ambitious, I may just even blog about the good ol' Punkinaze. For today though, you'll have to settle for some leaf pics.


I am grateful for fall and the beautiful deliciousness it brings.

Yes, I just beautiful deliciousness. Deal with it.





1 comments:

Ticey said...

I love the picture of Grandma's tree! I too love the tree's!