Friday, February 20, 2009

Time for another random post

Seriously, what is my deal? It has been like 10 days or something since I have posted! Which is about normal (or better than normal for some of you) but not for me! Holy smokes, I need to get on the ball here. The only problemo is I don't have anything to blog about - I'm just not an exciting person anymore! So we all know what we get when I don't have anything to blog about - RaNdOmNeSs!

So first and fore-most- I (actually Andrea) am currently in the process of purchasing tickets to see my boyfriend Mr. Kenneth Chesney!

Yep, you heard me! July 23 - Watch out Kenny, HERE I COME!

Next: Last weekend, our dear Arctic Circle friend Ashlee (she lives in Vernal, aka the Arctic Circle- because it's cold, not because she likes their food) - anyways, Ashlee was in town for one night before she set sell on her cruise to Mexico! So we seized the moment and went to dinner. Yep, we are pretty much animals! But it was fun to see her, and I guess it was ok seeing Hollie too!


Speaking of the Ho, just a little random update, but in exactly TWO WEEKS from today, we will leaving on a jetplane to Washington DC!

I'm so excited - not only because I Heart DC, but because I am totally ready for a vacation!

LOOK WHAT I WON!

Yep, that's a tool set. How cool is that? I went to my dad's DHIA Banquet at Timbermine, mainly because do I look like the kind of person to turn down food? No. So anyways, first door prize they call out, a tool set courtesy of Western Ag Credit - AND IT WAS MINE! ALL MINE! I would have to say, it was that or dog food - so I'm pretty sure I came out a winner! Now I'll just have to learn how to use them and I'll be set!

Hmmm....what else could I bore you all with? In case anyone is wondering, still attending the young adult...still a grandma.

(I had to go with a nicer grandma pic this time because the other one apparently scared little children)
But on the up side, Kenzei is going to check out some new wards with me, so cross your fingers that I'll have better luck!

And for all of those who are just dying to know if I'm dating anyone - - here's your answer:

Enough said? I'm seriously OVER dating, it's just not fun to me....at all. Can't prince charming just walk through my door so I don't have to deal with this???

Seriously, when (and if) I find him - I'm going to kick him. Hard. Just for making me wait.

Last but not least, I'm spent with the snow and am packing my bags and moving here:


Feel free to visit anytime!

That's it for now folks, peace and chicken grease!

5 comments:

Miss Annie said...

Wow! You should random post more often, I haven't laughed that hard all week! And as confusing as you were trying to be with your whole "mystery double date"...I have you and him and him and her ALL FIGURED OUT!!! :) Peace out y'all!

Ticey said...

The whole date talked confused me. I got lost :) But good luck on your date. Hopefully he is your prince charming walking through your door and then you can kick him!! I like your random posts, they make me laugh!! PS I'm sick of the snow too. Oh and Kenny - love him!! We should be Kenny groupies - what do you think??

Ticey said...

Oh PS if you wanted to tell me who all these daties are I wouldn't be mad :)

Marky said...

How come everyone is talking about some date... Did I miss something in this post!! Oh Cousin how I luff you!! I'm so jealous your going to DC, you will have a super fantastic time! And way to go on the tool set, I love winning prizes!!

Hollie said...

Linds...im so glad you involve me in your post..i feel honored;) and YES 13 more days and we will be flying high in that jet plane:) im sooooe excited beyond words..A: i love your prince charming..hes hansome and B: i would love to visit you in that nice sandy beach of a place..to bad your not really moving there-bahhahaha AND im glad you won that tool set..since your such a tool master?:) ps. linds i know you love seeing me..even when i accompany you on joyous occasions like last night:)