Monday, February 9, 2009

Salads and Chick Flicks

Saturday, a few of us met up at Cafe Rio for yummy lunch and then headed over to the Megaplex for the latest chick flick!

Here we are at Cafe Rio. The sun was in our eyes, can ya tell??




The movie of the day was "He's just not that into you" - I thought it was cute. We had a discussion after the movie that I pretty much like all movies. So I hope no one ever takes my movie reviews too seriously, because you may very well in fact be disappointed. Anyways, there ya go!




Oh and ps, I also saw "Taken" later that night and it was awesome!



That is all.

8 comments:

The Cherrys said...

I cannot believe you went and saw Taken without me...regardless if you were on a date! By the way how did it go? p.s. you really should explain that the sun was in our eyes and that is why I look as flattering as I do...the rest of you all look fabulous!!

Ticey said...

Oh I loved Taken - it was good. Sad to think things like that really go one in the world but great show.

Christy said...

Oh I loved Taken!!! Best movie since twilight.

Trinity said...

I too was taken. It was flippen awesome. However, I am scared to see the other. I think it will put crazy thoughts into my head.

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

I am kind of scared to see Taken. I am a complete wuss when it comes to suspenseful movies, but I'll bite the bullet and go, just because You said it was awesome!

Coby & Ash said...

Wish I could've been there to chill with my HOT friends (that picture is AMAZING!!!)...but oh well, what do you do when your husband makes you move to the "Artic Dinoland!" (that is what we will refer to Vernal as from now on...) I want to see Taken, but my husband did grace me with his presence at He's Not that into you (yes, we do have a movie theatre here) and he didn't even make fun of it too much! Pretty funny stuff...by the way date?... Details please!

JMe said...

Man, oh man, I wish I coulda been present, BUT it looks like you had fun without me. I forgive you.

Texie said...

Yay, I got two see my two friends at the mall!!! And Christy better not ever say that Taken is the best movie since Twilight! It's the best movie and should not even be used in the same sentence with Twilight!!! That is all!