Thursday, January 29, 2009

CLUB

For January's Club, we met up at Stacey's and made cute little Valentine Pillows! We we small in numbers, but had so much fun - as always. Carson and Avery had a blast making a mess of Stacey's house, Perrin even came over for a bit to help!  And Stac, as always, had lots of yummy treats!

Here's Hollie, having too much fun!

stitchin' Stacey!

Jodi was a natural!

I ate like 27 of these tasty little morsels while they crafted! 

Ok so after the 27 brownies, I did some work.

The finished product!




Thanks for another fun month of Club friends!  And to those of us who couldn't make it, you were missed and we hope you can make it next month!!

6 comments:

Camille said...

I love them! What a cute idea. Thanks for always posting the finished project!!

Ticey said...

Well aren't those cute!! You guys are so fun - love it!!

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

um i look sickly...maybe it was the 11 hours i worked that day..yuck..anyway..im glad i got to eat 60 brownies, 40 pretzels and 20 bagel bites..they look so good on me right now...sugar is always so nice to me:) and thanks for the sweet-a pillow..is is hanging nicely in our home as i type this;)

Trinity said...

Hello. I just have to say you have the cutest ideas. My friends and I get together once a month to craft it up to. I actually have gotten an idea or two from you and your CLUB. Oh by the way I am Marky's sis-in-law, Trinity. I just wanted to ask what type of material or cloth you used to make those pillows they are adorable. I would like to make one. We made conversation hearts for our Feb. craft. They turned out really cute. Anywho, if you could get back to me I would really appreciate it thanks. trinitypowell@gmail.com

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

look how cute the pics are! I am jealous when I get back I will be at club!