Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meet Mrs. Fulton!

It's official! Jodi is a married woman! On Monday, December 29 - Jodi and Tim were married at the Celebration Pointe Reception Center!

That morning, they had a Wedding Breakfast at Jeremiah's - thanks Tim and Jodi for the invite! You know how we love our food!!


The Happy Couple!

James doing something...obviously it's a secret!

The Moores!

Ash and Me!

Cute Friends!



Later it was off to Celebration Pointe to help the bride get ready.  Ok, so I wasn't too helpful, I mainly just ate cheese and crackers and gave Hollie moral support while she did Jo's hair!  Oh wait, look:  I did the zipper up!  I was HELPFUL afterall! 


Me and Jodi's "hat"... Oh ps, Thanks to Hollie for taking pictures since I didn't!  And then for blogging so I could steal them all!

They had a beautiful ceremony performed by Jodi's bishop and then the reception followed!







Congrats to Tim and Jo!  I'm so happy for you wish you nothing but the best!!!  Love ya!

4 comments:

JMe said...

Congrats, Big J! :) You are a beautiful bride!

Ticey said...

Congrats to them!! Wish you nothing but the best!!

The Cherrys said...

Sorry I didn't make it Jo, I had a family christmas party. I am so happy for you guys!

Hollie said...

sooo me and pres decided that we are not a fan of the pic you took of us..boo. however jodis pics are GREAT..whoever took those are fabulous! haha...anyway..congrats jo.