Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bride Wars

Friday night me and the Ho (I love that I have a Ho friend ps, it's just so fun to say)...anyways, me and my Ho went to see BRIDE WARS!




It was a cute show and I especially liked it because my boyfriend Jake Jagielski from One Tree Hill (Bryan Greenberg) was in it! I miss Jake, don't you??


*Here's a visual:


Anyways after the movie, we obviously had to take some pics and so for your viewing pleasure - here they are!

It was super foggy thus the weird pictures... and the fog apparently got to us because all the pictures are pretty ScArY!








Thanks Hol for being so cool with me!

3 comments:

Marky said...

I loved that show too, and I miss Jake on One Tree!

Jeff and Erin said...

I love chick flicks! Looks like you girls had a good time :)

Ticey said...

I too miss Jake - tear :( Cute show though - looks like you two crazy kids had fun!!