Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm BLOGGING!

So apparently because it's been one whole week AND A DAY since I blogged, I'm causing some people stress. Well let me just explain why. You see, I am a winner and because I am so cool, I have NOTHING to blog about. Trust me, if I had something to blog about, you would know! But since people (Kirb) are worried, I'm going to figure something out.

Since it's the NEW YEAR, I could blog about New Years Resolutions - but I haven't made any so I can't do that! But hey, I can't tell you about some changes I have made with the new year. On Sunday, December 28, I tought my last PRIMARY lesson (for now anyways)...



Yep, after two years (this time around) with the little Sunbeams, I decided it was time for a change... I already miss SOME of them, just in case you wondered. Others, not so much! hee hee... anyways, it was off to the "Young Adult Ward" I went...again.
I thought I had seen the last of my days there, but apparently I was wrong. So it's been two weeks now and if we can be real honest, this is how I feel when I'm there:

Just call my Old Granny-grunt-Linny! Seriously, there is probably like two people older than me there, everyone else is just babies. Which I guess shouldn't really be a problem because it's not like I'm going to find myself a boyfriend or anything, but still....I feel old - probably because I am. Weird.

Anyways, what else is new?? I'm getting excited for my trip to D.C. in March! I love it there and am so stoked to go back! While we were at Jo's wedding, we got to talking and my parents actually invited my Hollie friend to join us and I'm so excited that she accepted the invite!

Hopefully she'll think it's as cool as I do because did I mention, I love it there?


What else??

On a very sad and depressing note, my sis-in-law found my high school crush on facebook! I loved this boy (ok, so I thought I did anyways) and thought for sure we'd get married one day! Obviously that didn't happen! His pic is him holding his two little boys - I'm not gonna lie, I didn't need to see that! Just kidding, "I'm happy for him!" - - Remember that James and Aim?? I went on to find his blog which was 10 MILLION TIMES WORSE so I'm having myself a pity party, and you're all invited!

MOVING ON WITH THIS LONG, RANDOM, POINTLESS POST:

I'm obsessed with my next house that I'm not going to buy any time soon, but still obsessed none the less! Since I had to leave my dining room table at my townhouse when it sold, I told my mom when I got my next house that I was going to take her dining room table that we never use. She actually wanted to find it a new home when we remodeled, but couldn't find anywhere to put it, so it stayed. So the other day, I decided the chairs were way outdated and needed a facelift. So brilliant me, decided that if we re-upholstered them now, while they were still in my mom's possession, she'd have to pay! So that's what we did. And here is what they look like - so cute, I know!

Now if I could just find a cute little house to put them in, I'd be SET!

Next, my parents are out of town which leaves me and Tikers to hold down the fort! Remember how cool that used to be when you're parents would be out of town and you could party hardy? Yeah, it's not so cool anymore.



So if anyone's bored and wants to come over, there's a party at my house, be there. (I'm not being serious so if you really come over don't expect much!)

Last but not least, are we human? Or are we dancers?

8 comments:

The Cherrys said...

Really??? A party??? I told you not to look at that blog anymore...it can be damaging! I guess you haven't told Hollie that I replaced her on the trip to D.C., oh well I guess she will find out eventually. I love the chairs...for your eventually new house! Can't wait to help you move in!

Ticey said...

Oh how I love the random posts!! Lets see where do I start...sorry you aren't enjoying your time so much in the Singles Ward. I do hope it gets better for you. I love the Old Granny pic though. Where is my DC invite?? Never been, always wanted to go. Who is this high school crush you are talking about?? I need a name. You could text me if you'd like. Uh cutest chair!! Love it!! Ah the days of no parents being home. That was like the coolest thing ever. Party hardy dude!!

JMe said...

We are DANCERS, duh! Ride, ride, ride that pony!!!

Hayley said...

Everytime someone even writes the words to that dang song, it's in my head for the next week! BAH to you!

Kristy said...

Thank you Linz, I wont worry about you anymore. I will talk to josh and find you a good single boy, He has a lot of single friends. I will let you know. But you never know you may find you a young hottie at the single ward :)
Even though I dont comment a lot, i do check in on you :)

Bazzle said...

Sister,

Thanks for posting. I was wondering what the deal was... slacker! And have I mentioned you are oh so totally random.

P.S., I heart Garfield.

Texie said...

Oh I love my random friend!!! Seriously, if I didn't have Marley and I guess Kole, we could be happily single forever!!!! I love bein single and I would go to those crazy single wards with ya cause quite frankly, I don't love the family ward that I have gone to for oh let's see, 26 yrs. now, uhggg! Anyways, I love you forever and for always :)

Marky said...

That was a great post, and I am so jealous that you are going to D.C. I myself have never been but would one day love to go!! And your chair looks so cute I love the polka dots... So cute my cutest cousin!