
So Ticey just reminded me of a post I've been meaning to do - about Birthdays! As you all know, this past year I tried (keyword: TRIED) to wish everyone a Happy Birthday on my blog. I know I missed a few of you over the year (so sorry!), so this year I am retiring the birthday posts! I had so much fun thumbing through pictures and finding memories of all my BFF's - but I'm not gonna lie, I started to feel the pressure of posting! And like I said I missed some and felt totally bad! So this year, I'm passing the posting onto Ticey and I'm taking a break!
Bottom line, don't check for a birthday post this year - it won't be there! But I LOVE YOU ALL and am wishing you all a HAPPY 2009 BIRTHDAY RIGHT NOW!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Birthdays
Posted by Lindsay at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Geez no pressure on me now then huh??? That is why I figure I will just do family and a few close friends and then wish everyone else one now!! I think you did awesome with birthday shout outs though, so way to go!!!
Post a Comment