Saturday, January 17, 2009

bye bye cows!

So I've been watching Perrin today while his parents are at work and I can't tell you how many times I've heard "bye bye cows" - - this little man is OBSESSED with moo cows! He finds every cow in the house and tells it "bye bye" and now he knows where to look outside for the real thing, so he's always looking out the window for the tractors and cows. So today, we've been to the barn twice to say "hi" and "bye" to the cows.

Here's some pics from our second trip to the barn today:







I'm so glad this kid is so easy to entertain and all, but if I have to trek through the ice and mud one more time today, I may just have to send him home!

4 comments:

JMe said...

What? This is awesome! Neither you, nor any of your siblings seem to be interested in inheriting the farm, SOOoO if your dad hangs in there for a few more years, it looks like Perrin will be happy to take over!

Marky said...

That is so fun that Perrin loves the cows so much, good thing they are close!! I love his face in the second to last picture...

Brandy said...

What a fun Auntie you are!!! Perrin and Chloe should feel very lucky to have you for an aunt!!

Ticey said...

Maybe P will take over the farm :) You are such a fun Aunt. Those are two lucky kids to have you!!