Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fun Friday!

Yesterday Pat and Camille called and asked if I would come and watch baby Chloe while they went and got massages....duh of course! So I went and hung out with my favorite niece!

She's getting so big and I love it!!



After Pat and Camille came home and fed me yummy Maddox chicken, I headed over to Jamie's to have some good old fashioned fun with the girls! We sat around and watched old videos we had made and can we say: WOW!? We were such winners! We thought we were so funny at the time and now we realize we were just plain ol' retarded! It's ok, we're open with it! But I guess that doesn't matter, we always had so much fun no matter how ridiculous we were! After watching the movies, we all looked around and thanked each other for being our friends! I'm pretty sure it was a good thing we found each other back then, otherwise we would've been such losers cause no one else would've been our friends!!!

In between movies we made a late night Walmart run to get some snacks - and since we were remembering the good ol' days, we had to eat what we would've been eating back then...





That's right, salt and vinegar chips and jelly filled donuts!!

Thanks girls for such a fun night and once again, thanks for sticking by me all these years and still being my friend! I owe you all big time! (That goes to all you friends of mine, not just James, Jo and Ho!)

8 comments:

JMe said...

Ben keeps asking me about the videos today and I keep telling him that NO ONE (besides us) will EVER watch those videos ever again. Ever. I am DEAD SERIOUS when I say, THANK YOU to those of you who hung out with me in high school. For real.

Marky said...

Baby Chloe is so cute and getting so big!! And once again you girls are so silly, how fun to remember the good times you've had!!

Hollie said...

So basically life wouldve been super boring without you guys...and yes WOW..we looked super HOT back then..no wonder guys were flocking to us...or running away (but we wond mention that)...I had SO MUCH FUN watching our videos..the older we get and watch these it makes me laugh how BIG of nerds we were...im just glad i found other friends that enjoyed dancing in your living room for hours:) Cheers to having friends..and THANK YOU for staying my friend-esp. when i looked and acted like that..but then again..we all acted the same...so we fit...:)

Ticey said...

Man I wish I was getting a massage - jealous!! Choloe is getting so big, what a sweetheart. You girls are so funny!! So nice to have good friends. PS Salt and Vinegar chips and jelly donuts?? Blah - I don't like either of those :)

Hayley said...

You guys always were (and I'm sure still are) so much fun to have around. It seemed like you were always doing such fun and wacky things! How come you never invited me? =P

My hope is to someday aspire to become as great as entertainment as you guys. =)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You guys are the biggest nerds! I love it! I am sad I could not watch videos with you it looks like you had a great time!

Coby & Ash said...

I'm so jealous I could not be there...oh that's right, I live in GAY Vernal with NO friends...probably because I am so COOL and there is no one here as cool as we are! Next time I come to O-Town I want a reinactment of movie night...I will provide the "I NEED A MAN" video-- a classic! My mouth is salivating at the thought of salt and vinegar chips...wow those bring back some memories...How were we so skinny back then when we ate all that crap all the time?!!! Maybe I should revert back to our old diet (eating whatever I want whenever I want) and I will find myself the skinny thing I used to be:(

Anyways, I truly am sooooo glad I have all you as friends and LOVE all the AMAZINGLY COOL things we used to do...My life was never boring with you guys for friends!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Chloe is getting soo big!! She looks like a Strat for sure!! Linz I will come by the Office building and visit you- OK?! So you can see cute little Tacoma