Last night was club - everyone's favorite night of the month of course! We met at my house for some painting and taquitos! Can't beat that, right??
Here's Ho and Jo (and baby boy Fulton!)
Me, Cardie and James
Hollie and Stacey!
Painting their little hearts out~
The kidlets up to no good in the other room!
Hollie's missing her "L" and feeling pretty sad about it!
Here's the finished project - nothing too fancy but turned out pretty cute!
And here we are showing off our work...
And of course we have to take silly pictures while we're at it!
Jamie's face in this one is classic!
Thank you friends for yet another fun time!




6 comments:
What a cute craft. Looks like you had yet another succesful club!!
That is really cute I like what you made. Did you buy the letters out of wood or did you cut them out?
What another cute creation, you girls are so fun!!
Those are so cute! That is not what I was picturing. I was thinking the individual blocks with just one letter per block. I may have to steal this idea too. My hat is becoming quite the pain in the rear to create! I have blocks that say lucky. But no LUCK! You guys are so creative and fun.
OH my poor UCK:(
Thanks for the grand ol time again elle-say...im glad i ate all your food AGAIN:)
Jealous I am! I need to surface for another club soon! Maybe March?...
Post a Comment