Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dinner with the Girls!

It seems like everyone's life has gotten so hectic these days, we just never quite get around to seeing each other! So last month Karl started us a new tradition. (I'm not really sure if it was Karl or not, but I'll give her credit) We are now getting together for dinner once a month and so far it has been so good! I don't see these girls nearly enough - which is pretty sad cause I'm related to 3 of them! So needless to say, this dinner deal is freakin' sweet!

This month I was in charge and since I talk up Fire House Pizza so much, we ventured to Centerville to experience the tastiness!

Here's Max, Shauna and Ticey waiting for the table!

Cute Kenzei and me!

My long lost love Mindy!

My feather friends Texie and Karl :)

Yay for food!



Can you just see how much that little Nevers loves her cousin Linny??

Hutter loves me too, he just had to think about it for a minute!

Thanks for hanging out with me my friends!  You are WONDERFUL and I can't wait til next month! (Tex, consider this your reminder!)

9 comments:

Marky said...

I'm glad Karl started this too... It is a great time!!! Can't wait for next month.

Texie said...

Oh Goody!!! I hope we have one for the month of March!!!! Haha

Ticey said...

What fun times we had - too bad I look creepy in all of those pictures :) Firehouse was delicious and thanks for introducing me to it :) I'm excited for next month!!

Kristy said...

Firehouse is the best place, you guys looked like you all had a fun time :)

Kristy said...

Firehouse is the best place, you guys looked like you all had a fun time :)

Kristy said...

Firehouse is the best place, you guys looked like you all had a fun time :)

The Cherrys said...

Fun fun fun!!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

How Fun!!!

JMe said...

Really? No DC posts yet? You really should get on that! If I had something to post, I would surely do it!