Saturday, March 28, 2009

My long lost friend!

It's Wednesday night, I'm sitting at home minding my own business when I get this unexpected phone call from my long lost friend!


Next thing I know - I have visitors and guess who it was??


None other than my dear ol' buddy ol' pal -

JACK!  She's ALIVE!

It's been WAY too long since I've seen this girl!  I guess that's what happens when you move to never never land... (aka VERNAL!)  How did I manage to lose not one, but two friends to that town??  Hmm....I guess I'll never know, but I was so excited to see Jack and her kiddies!

Here's cute baby JAXON

Baylie and me

me and Spencer, who obviously wasn't feelin it

The Bingham children


Thank you Miss Jack for the visit!  I feel oh so blessed to have been able to see you!  Let's try to make a habit of this, shall we??

1 comments:

J&J Binghameez said...

It was a fabulous time seeing you and your parents!Thank you for letting us come...and I'm sorry about the little---I mean huge melt-down my kids showed you. Hope to see you soon again!