Well I'm obviously UNFORTUNATELY back from DC! Sniff Sniff, I truly love that place and would totally live there if I could! So in case you need to ask, the trip was AMAZING! We had good weather for the most part and were able to see and do so much! Not enough actually, we had a whole list of things we still needed to see! I'm so glad that Hollie was able to go with us, we had so much fun!
If you know not only me, but Hollie too - you know we took WAY TOO MANY pictures! And here's the thing - it's soo much faster to upload pics to Facebook than it is to blogger - so here's just a few samplings from the excursion! There are lots more on FB and even more on my computer!!
Enjoy!
Standing in front of the Mall, with the Capitol in the background
Bein silly at FDR Memorial - that's Franklin Delano Roosevelt
We were able to go out and see the deLeon Family in Virginia!
It was seriously one of the highlights of the trip - so thanks Jen for letting us visit - your kids are the stinkin cutest ever!
Hollie, Lauren and me
Derek, Ryan and Kyle
Group photo!
Mount Vernon - home of George Washington 
We went on a Capitol tour, Congressman Matheson's intern Julie was our guide, she did an awesome job!
Patrece, me, Julie, Hollie, Mom
Me and Hollie are pretty much artists - this is a piece of art we created at Ted's Montana Grill - using silverware, straws and a little piece of lettuce - or whatever you call that green decorative stuff..
Pretty much amazing right??
That pretty much covers the bases - again, it was a great trip! So thank you to Captain Ron (and the National Farmers Union) for making it happen!












6 comments:
THANK YOU STRATFORD CLAN for letting me tag along in this adventure..I WILL NEVER FORGET..seriously linds..this was one of my most FAVORITE trips of all time..i absolutly LOVE D.C and cant wait to go back someday..hopefully later this year-haha!! I cant pic a favorite EVERYThing was my favorite..i shed some tears and laughed alot...So much history there and i LOVED every second of it:) THANK YOU..i love you guys!
Looks like a way fun trip - I hope to go there one day. That picture of the temple is gorgeous!! Glad you had fun!!
I am sooooo jealous!!!! BUT am so so glad you guys had an awesome time! DC truly is AMAZING! Those pics really take me back... Miss you friend!
You look so cute in these pics. I really love your hair! Looks like you had an awesome time!
Looks like you guys had such a good time! I love D.C there is so much to do there that is a perk about going to visit my sister!
Wow, I'm still jealous that I have never been.. hopefully one day!! Glad you had lots of fun, and I love all the pics!
Post a Comment