Ok, I don't know if anyone is sensing a theme with me, but I freakin love FIRE HOUSE PIZZA! So for club this month - we went to where else? Fire House! I feel like it's my duty to share with anyone I love and care about, the absolute amazingness of the FH'Zookie!!! And if you have tried it, you know that I'm not exaggerating!
So here we are - we were so into our food, we almost forgot to snap some shots - but in the end Jamie came through and saved the day!
Me and the Ho
Jamie and Me - all cartoonish, because we're that cool!
group shot - taken by our waiter that LOVED us!
Silly Emes, that's Cardie's chair!
Thanks friends for another fun night. OH and I almost forgot - we stopped at Hobby Lobby on the way home to pick up some stuff for next months club - but it was CLOSED... so note to self: Hobby Lobby closes at 9:00 p.m. - don't go after that!







3 comments:
Well I am a HUGE fan now thanks to YOU!!
I can agree that the FHzookie is a little piece of heaven on earth!! Glad you girls had fun!
Where is this place? I must try it.
Post a Comment