Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LAGOON

Wow, can I just say that I haven't been to Lagoon in ages! So when opportunity knocks, I open the door! One of the council members gave me her "dignitary" tickets, so a few Friday's ago, we packed up and headed to Lagoon. Mind you, it was the first day without rain in days, so everyone else in the state decided to do the same! Needless to say, it was kinda crazy! But I guess that's Lagoon for ya. I only managed to get on a few rides, which was totally ok considering I'm getting old and it doesn't take much to make me sick! I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to go on some of the new rides they have - but the lines were ridiculous, and I didn't care that much....so maybe next year.

Carden chillin in the double-wide...
Pat LOVES Lagoon!
Chloe does too...
Emery lovin' the whale ride
Waitin' in line...
Camille and Chloe on the carasail
Me, James and Carden
Ben.....please don't murder me.
Chloe's silly smile!!
I wish the picture did the size of the corndog justice!  I was seriously huge.
And just for the record, it wasn't mine - I just used it for a photo opp.
Jamie and Me
Emes and me on the Odysea!
Silly Cardie boy

Chloe was lovin Carden!
See, wouldn't keep her hands off him!

Thanks Ava for the tickets and thanks friends for a fun day at Lagoon!

1 comments:

Marky said...

OK that Corn dog is hillarious!!! Glad you had fun even with the long lines.. ;)