Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Contest!

So for most people the 4th of July is all fun and games - for me though, not so much...
I love the reason we celebrate the 4th, I do love the US of A and all, but working all day and night and the weeks before even, kinda takes the fun out of it. But I guess as long as I still have good friends to get me through it then I won't complain! And this was the case with the Farr West Baby Contest this year. After doing it for year after year, Andrea needed a break so we asked my ever so helpful cousins Ticey and Karl - and Shiloh too, to help us out this year.

We didn't get too many babies signed up, but the contest ran smoothly and everything turned out so stinkin' cute! (with my cousins, who's surprised?)

Here's a few pics of the hard workers that day!


The cute stage!



Karl - Kenz

Ticey - Karl - Max

Kenz - Shauna - Me

Shiloh

Shauna - Me


Thank you so much friends for all of your help! You are the bestest in the westest!!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

Hey I am glad we could help you out - just don't ask me again :) I kid, I'd do anything to help you out!!

Trinity said...

That set up was darling. I just may have to put my little one in a little contest.

The Cherrys said...

as always, with anything you do...it's stinkin cute!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Turned out soo cute! Glad it is done:)