Wow, so I'm a little slow...but here I am. So the 4th of July has come and gone, and I for one couldn't be happier! It was, as usual, a super busy day! I didn't do so good on the picture taking this year as I did last year, but I did manage to snap a few.
My day started out bright and early, rushing to the park with prize money for the runners. Then it was off to parade line up, where I stopped to take a break and enjoy the parade with my cousins. (Thanks again for breakfast by the way!) Then it was off the park to help with games and races and so on and so forth. After a short break, it was back to the park for dinner. Me and Andrea sold tickets like you wouldn't believe and then after she ditched me to jump out of a plane, I got to enjoy the awesome fireworks with my cousins! (Here's where the pics start....)
The hard workers, Andrea (so happy after skydiving) and Me
The Hadleys
Me and Aunt Becky
Aussie and Me!!
The Wrights
Ticey, sleeping Hutter and Me
Playin games while we wait for the fireworks...

All and all it was a pretty good day, but like I said - I am overjoyed it's over!!



1 comments:
Yeah - I love the 4th and appreciate all your hard work to make it such a fun day!! Thanks for saving us a super sweet spot for the fireworks - we had a way fun time!!
Post a Comment