Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dads Hats

After about 25 years of not cleaning out our food room, my mom and Bazz decided to get to work! (I supervised)... We (I mean they) found lots of disgusting things, amongst lots of treasures - namely a box full of dads old hats!

Here, let me share:



Stratford Dairy's first cell phone - THE BRICK!



Seriously, how great are those?? Oh and if you are lovin' them as much as I obviously was, they will (or are) available at your local D.I. - ENJOY!

6 comments:

The Cherrys said...

So you know you are not allowed to make a trip to the D.I. without me! I love P-Dogs face in the last piture...it's classic!! I remember that phone...good times!

Trinity said...

That cell phone would take up my entire bag. Thank goodness they have down sized. However, I fear one day they will get so small I will lose it at the bottom of my purse.

Ticey said...

Seriously when is the last time you cleaned that closet out?? Lovin' the hats - maybe I could get one!!

Hayley said...

I swear I saw your Dad wearing pretty much the exact same hat just a few weeks back. Guess great styles never fade eh? :-)

Texie said...

Freak keep the hats and the phone! I want to buy the phone and get hooked up to T-mobile!!!

JMe said...

If you really took that phone to the DI I seriously don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you!!!! I have so so so many memories of that phone. My heart hurts to think of it gone away.