So a few weeks ago - give or take, was the annual (or so it seems) Kenny Chesney Concert! I can't remember the last one I missed! Every year for oh, like the last 6 - that he's came to Utah, I've been there. I'm so cool that I'll buy two tickets and beg someone to go with me! Well this year me and Andrea bought our tickets super early (I didn't even have to bribe someone) and were ready to rock! Well, something came up the day before the concert and Andrea was no longer able to go...so back to me bribing. Well since I had bribed my dear Ticey before and it had worked, I tried again - and what do ya know?? It worked - AGAIN! So me and Tyc set out on Thursday, July 23rd to see my boyfriend Kenny! Traffic was ridiculous so we ended up missing most of Lady Antebellum and since Sugarland canceled on us (Rude), we got to suffer through the one million degree heat while watching Miranda Lambert. (Not gonna lie, she's not my fave.) But in the end, it was well worth the wait, my boyfriend Kenny came out and did not disappoint!
So anyways, here some pics from our fun night!

Ready and waiting...
Happier now that the sun went down!
Oh hey Kenny!
So Ticey brought some treats that most ended up being taken away at Security (Hope they enjoyed your cookies!) But these tasty morsels were hidden and made it through - so this is us being rebels and eating the snuck in treats. I know, I know - we are cRaZy!!
Thanks a million Ticey for being my Kenny pal, yet again!!



1 comments:
Hey I'll be your Kenny buddy anytime - you don't have to do any bribbing. I am always ready and willing to go! Thanks again - I sure had fun!!
Post a Comment