Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Toby!

Call me crazy, but I love me some Toby Keith. I know, I know....but I can't help it!! When he came last year, I bought my dad tickets for Fathers Day (one for me and one for him) and loved it! So when I found out he was coming back I wanted to go - but decided that since I had already seen him, I better save my money. Well then the week of the concert came (Back in August), when they play non-stop music of the artist coming and it totally got me! I convinced my dad to go by telling him Trace Adkins was opening, so a few days before the concert we bought the tickets.

We went with some friends of my parents, Mark and Shanna....(yes, I know - how cool am I hangin out with my parents and their friends??? I just can't help it, it comes naturally!)

Anyways here's some pics of our wild night at the Toby concert!


Me and Faja
Note to self: Mom and concerts don't mesh well....it was way too loud and crazy for her! (can't tell by her facial expression, can you??)
Mark and Shanna
Mr. Trace Adkins

And of course, Mr. my boyfriend, Toby Keith


"American Soldier" - how do you not love this guy??
Toby and Trace singing "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue"


Oh Tob - I don't care what anyone says, I heart you...even when you talk about getting "neked" all the time!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

Toby talks about getting "neked?" Where have I been? Glad you had fun!!

Trinity said...

Fun. I have not been to a concert in over a year. I suck. Glad you had a wonderful time.