Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CHOPPED

Last week I decided I was well over-do to get my hair done...so I made the appointment. Well after making the appointment, I got a wild hair (literally) and contemplated the idea of cutting off my long locks. Let me just say that every time I cut my hair, I totally regret it! But this time I decided that if I did in fact cut it, I wouldn't go too short to the point of regret....so I did it! It's CHOPPED!

Here's the before:



And the after:


I will say I went home really nervous about it - it took a minute to get used to the shortness, but it's growin on me! Thanks Karl for keeping my hair in tip, top shape!


Oh and on a side note - how cute are these little nuggets? Perrin loves to get suckers from the candy bowl in my room (yes, I have a bowl of candy in my room - get over it!), so he decided to let Chloe hold is sucker for a second, she was pretty excited about it!

6 comments:

Trinity said...

Stupid alarms! Mine too has a button. I did happen to find it, however, it didn't do anything when pressed. The alarm just kept on blaring. By the way those nuggets are pretty cute.

Ticey said...

I freakin LOVE your new do!! It is super cute and looks great on you. Be careful though - I found that cutting your hair is an addiction. See me for example - it just keeps getting shorter and shorter :) But hey I like it so its all good!! Those sure are some cute little nuggets!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey your hair turned out way cute I like! I like the color a lot too.

Michelle said...

I think your hair is super cute!! I have been debating on chopping mine too but I am nervous I will regret it too! Your hair is way cute though :)

Jeff and Erin said...

Love the new do, very cute!

Texie said...

Love the new do!!!!!