Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tiki Day

Today is my little fruit loops birthday - so in honor of my dog, I declare today - Tiki Day!

Ok look at how's he's grown. It's birthday number 3 for Tik - which in dog years puts him at 21...watch out, he's gonna be partyin like a ROCK STAR tonight!


Happy Birthday Tikers!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIKI. . . I sure hope your throwing him a party. its a big one you know

Ticey said...

I'll pencil it in on my calendar - National Tiki Day!! Happy Birfday you Tiki Boo!!

Coby & Ash said...

Mae wanted to tell her best friend "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" It's crazy how much she loved that dog! Hope you par-TAYED it up Tik!!!

Trinity said...

Happy Birthday Tiki. That is what were were going to name our dog Moka before we bought her. Then Andrew saw her color and said, "We should name her Moka!" Moka she is. Your doggy is cute.

Texie said...

Happy Tiki day!!!!

Marky said...

I know I'm late but Happy Birthday Tiki!!