Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WoW! Where have I been?

Oh geez Louise, I am certainly struggling in the blogging department aren't I?! Apparently I just don't have much to say these days. Weird, I know. I will however, because I know how much you are all dying to know what is going on in the life of Miss Lindsay (and what an exciting life it is), go over a little recap of the last two months!

So let's see: October.... Can we say Punkinaze? This is where I spent the vast majority of my time. I am grateful for the opportunities it brings to my family, although I am even more grateful when it's over!
We had special visitors this year - my cousin Jenny and her boys came all the way from Nebraska!

Cub wanted to see if the slide was all it was cracked up to be!We named our Employee of the Month - Mr. Benj T.

We even had some dignitaries amongst us, yes - we are definitely going places! Here's the Stratford Crew with Representative Kerry Gibson.

With the Lt. Gov Greg BellAnd hold onto your seats kids - here's one of Weber County's finest - LT. MATT BELL!
With Congressman Rob Bishop


October also brought Chloe's number ONE birthday,

And a day out with some Witches!
With November came the Elections. Mayor Papageorge was victorious!! GLORY HALLELUJAH!! Captain Ronnie on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. I sorry pops!
I also got to cross one more state of my list of places to go, and went and spent the weekend in Dallas. My mom's friend Shirley lives there, so we did a little visiting, shopping and sightseeing!

(Post to follow...)

I was also able to spend Thanksgiving with my family that I love oh so much! I am truely grateful for all they do and for the sacrifices they make for me!



Now here we are in December. (Today is my Mamasita's birthday - Happy Birthday Mom!) I'm looking forward to Christmas and all the joy that comes with it! Today was also monumental for me, I just paid my car off!! Wahoo for no more car payments!! Now onto my next goal/wild hair. I look at houses all the time and either the location isn't right, or the house isn't (or both). Either way, everything I come across I feel like I would be settling on something I wouldn't be happy with. So new wild hair: why not build a house!? That way I'll find property I want and build the house I want on it! Only problemo is, I needs lots more of this:

to make it happen. Like lots more! So, for now - I am on operation save money! (Which I tend to not be very good at, but let's give it a go!)

I do have my house picked out, and here it is for your viewing pleasure!

Isn't it soooo cute??? So pretty much, if you see me out on the town spending money, punch me and remind me about this little beaut I'm working towards!

And well basically, that's what I've been up to. Fun times, I know - I know. I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas! I'll try and post before another two months rolls around.

Peace and Chicken grease...

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Geez: I've been wondering the same thing - where the heck have you been :) I only kid! Okay lets see - Punkinaze fun times!! I didn't ever get to see cousin Jen :( Glad she came tho!! Cub going down the slide - awesome!! Hope he had a rip roarin' good time! We were pretty popular too with all those politician people :) Happy #1 Chloe Joey! I've never been to witches night out be do hope to go some day!! Yeah for Mayor P - I voted :) Sorry to the captain tho :( I sure did miss you at New Moon when you was in Texas :( Uh wish my car was paid off - lucky!! That house is super duper cute and I certainly hope one day you get it :) And finally Happy Birfday to your Mama!!

Trinity said...

You crack me up. Especially the part of punching you if I see you out on the town spending money. We too paid off one of our vehicles at the first of this year and it is an amazing feeling.

Marky said...

I am so glad to see your alive!! You have been a busy little gal.. Congrats on the car pay off, wish I could say the same thing!! Sure love you cousin, let's plan our dinner night before your next birthday.. :0)